Biz Loans (Pty) Ltd provide Contract Bridging Financing of between R15 000 and R40 000. Bridging means covering the gap between having to pay for material, labour and the like for a contract, but only receiving payment later. We operate in Gauteng.
The following critical criteria are non-negotiable:
A VALID AND SIGNED CONTRACT OR PURCHASE ORDER OF AT LEAST R25 000
6 MONTHS OF BANK STATEMENTS
REFERENCES FROM SATISFIED CLIENTS
Even if you meet our critical criteria you might not qualify. To help you measure your chances, tick off from the list of the characteristics of our ideal clients.
If you score less than 8 your chances are limited.
If you score 8 or above please complete the contact form.
If you contact us you will immediately receive an acknowledgement email. If you do not receive any further communication from us, please accept that your application was not successful.
Ideal Client list
- You are a formally registered business that has a track record and has been going for three years or more
- Recent financial statements
- 6 months bank statements
- Sales of about R50 thousand a month
- Your clients are other businesses (not retail to the public)
- Products: A hard quantifiable product like construction or provision of stationary, or a practical service like landscaping or book binding.
- References from satisfied clients who have done repeat business with you.
- A valid, signed contract or purchase order for R25 000 or more
- Need a loan of between R20 000 and R30 000
- Need the money for between 30 and 60 days
- You are used to this type of contract and has the required operational capacity
- Willing to cede the contract (Biz Loans becomes the payment collection agent)
- The contract giver is willing and able to cooperate and pay Biz Loans directly
- You and your business have a clean credit record.